PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Giddy Up~Cowgirl Party

 I finally have gotten around to getting all the pics from the Epic Cowgirl Party for my girls.
 My two girls birthdays are 1 week apart so being it was my youngest (Audrey's) 1 year old birthday and my middle child (Abigail's) 3rd birthday, we decided to have an epic party. This party took us about 2 months of planning and crafting to come together but it was well worth it. I couldn't have done this party without my partners in crime, Aprill and Angi. Thats all of us below..


So when we were researching this epic party idea, we knew we didn't want to but cheesy decorations but make everything ourselves. Yes, pretty much die hards. What we didn't realize is how crazy we were and that we had endless ideas that kept growing and growing. We did everything from a photo booth to cow pies and everything in between. Take a look below for some real fun pics. Enjoy!!!


Birthday Girl~Abigail 3yrs Old

Birthday Girl~Audrey 1yrs Old









Say Cheese
It's not my party but I'll cry if I want too!



No comments: