PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Bumps and Bruises

As quickly as the stick turned blue, I knew I would love you.
My heart burst with excitement at the thought of your eyes, lips, checks and nose.
Would you be a brother or sister? A Judah or Merci?

I often lay awake at the possibility of how your life would serve my King.
How would he charge me to help form you to His destiny.
I prayed for your life in my womb everyday and counted the days till your arrival.

Your brothers and sisters wondered at who you would look like.
Would you love them the way they already loved you?

As quickly as we started to know you, there was a different plan for you.
You fluttered away to heaven yesterday and as sad as mommy was to say goodbye
I knew it a better place to be with my King.

Kiss my baby for me Lord.
I pray I get to see your beautiful face upon my arrival to heaven.

Remember that Mommy, Daddy, Brother and Sisters loved you before we even met you.

Till I see you

Mommy

No comments: